Friday, December 31, 2010

Running Log - Norman Peters

This post will cover the last three weeks of December together; due to the many holiday related events, schedule, and work, I was sooo busy and did not fit in any runs untill the 24th when I did a 5.1k run.

This past week, I was out of town visiting friends in Lucknow, ON (approx. 45 min. north of Kitchener); so on Monday, Dec. 27th I did a 5k run on snow covered country roads with shoulder surfaces that included straw and horse manure (Menonite country) using ice grips on my running shoes. The run included small and medium hills. I was accompanied by Justin Northey (9 1/2) for the first 3k's (making three very brief stops).

My "iRun because" for this week is... iRun because I ate broccoli and cauliflower.

May you have a Blessed New Year as you seek to bless Him.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!